Jelly adventure Jelly adventure

Controls are really sloppy. It even feels as though they are intended to be unresponsive in order to create some level of difficulty. If thats really the case then something went wrong at the drawing board ;)
The style is appealing but dull. The main character could use a little more life. Even with only a single eye you can create a plethora of different reactions for him in a most simple manner.
To be fair, this review is highly subjective at best, since I didn't play more than 4 levels...

KRUTyaK responds:

I have fixed controls.

Offspring Fling! [DEMO] Offspring Fling! [DEMO]

Don't see why this would not deserve 5 stars in every aspect. I love how it is reminiscent of Secret of Mana with the cute enemies and lively music =)
It's heart-breaking when you accidentally throw a little one into the water and watch the mother go all pannicky D=
I just don't understand why these guys actually explode when they hit the water??

Xerus responds:

Hey thanks for the feedback! It's probably because of the biochemistry of the creatures interacting with the acidic waters of the forest that causes the explosions... at least that's what it says in my textbook.

Robot Legions Robot Legions

Clever enemy design. Really lets you think about how to approach a level =)
Upgrades all felt rewarding and had a huge impact on gameplay each =)
Boss Battle was satisfying =)
Overall very fun and addicting gameplay =)
Kudos!